UPTET is an annual, state-level eligibility test, conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) for recruitment of Primary and Secondary teachers in government and various public schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- UPTET 2019 official notification is expected to be released in the month of August 2019.
- Candidates having bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks can apply for primary exam.
- UPTET 2019 Application Forms will be available in the month of August at upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- The application fee is expected to be INR 400 (INR 200 for SC/ST Candidates).
- UPTET is a paper and pen-based test (offline) scheduled tentatively in the month of October 2019.
- The test will have two separate papers for the Primary and Secondary Teachers, consisting of 150 objective-type questions each.