UPTET 2019: Cut-off
The cut-off score for the UPTET merit list will depend on the highest score clocked by candidates in UPTET 2019, over and above the pre-decided minimum qualifying marks. The cut-off score will be listed district wise on separate merit lists.
Apart from the highest score of the current year, the other factors that would be considered in finalizing UPTET 2019 Cut-off score are:
- Total number of applicants,
- Previous years’ cut-off trend, and finally,
- The difficulty level of the test
Candidates can access the district-wise UPTET Cut Off
and merit list for UPTET 2019 from the official website in the following steps:
- Visit the UPBEB website.
- Click the tab ‘UPTET 2019 Cut-off Marks’.
- Select the District for District-wise Merit List
- Download, save and print copies of UPTET 2019 cut-off and merit list for the chosen district.
UPTET 2019: Selection Process
- Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 60% in UPTET 2019 (55% for reserved category) to qualify the eligibility test.
- Successful candidates will be awarded the UPTET Eligibility Certificate valid for 5 years from the date of issue and will be offered teaching positions as per merit in affiliated schools in the State.