CTET 2019 July Application Form
- The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
- CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- Schools owned and managed by the State Govt. /local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Govt. However, a State Govt. can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
- According to CBSE Affiliation Bye-Law 53, prescribing the minimum qualifications for teachers to teach various subjects in Classes I to VIII in the schools Affiliated to CBSE stands amended to that extent and it shall be mandatory that the teachers appointed hereinafter i.e. 06th March 2013 to teach classes I to VIII in the Schools affiliated to the CBSE shall qualify/pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE on behalf of Central Govt. or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), conducted by the appropriate State Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for this purpose.
- Further detailed information is available in Information Bulletin on our CTET website www.ctet.nic.in.
CTET Examination Fee
- Examination fee for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- For General/OBC = Only Paper-I or II: Rs.700/- and Both Paper-I or II: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Person = Only Paper-I or II: Rs.350/- and Both Paper-I or II: Rs.600/-
- GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Banks
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted for future test under any circumstances
Mode of Payment
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- y Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card).
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2019 July
- The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V:
- Primary Stage Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- “Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)” “(a) who has acquired the qualification or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two year of such appointment as primary teacher”.
Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed); OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed); OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed); OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A./B.Sc. Ed or B.A.-Ed/B.Sc.Ed; or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed (Special Education).
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of bachelor degree in education or Diploma in Elementary Education etc are provisionally admitted and their CTET certificate shall be valid only on passing the aforesaid examinations.
- The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/ Differently abled.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/ Degree course in teacher education recognized by the NCTE only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Training to be Undergone: A person with D.Ed. (Special Education) or qualification shall undergo, after appointment an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Program In Elementary Education.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE.
CTET 2019 July Important Dates
- Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05th February to 05th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: extended upto 14th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: extended upto 15th March 2019
- Date of CTET 2019 July : 07th July 2019 (Sunday)