The pattern of the entrance exam is as below:
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Total No of Questions: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Medium of Test: Bilingual (English and Hindi)
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, a student shall score +4 marks and for each wrong answer, there will be −1 mark. No mark shall be given for a question that is not attempted
- Subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Science as per NCERT textbook up to class X.
The test shall comprise of 40 questions in comprehension in English and Hindi, and 20 questions each in Mathematics, Science and Social science.