Why Adhyayan Mantra
Adhyayan Mantra is India’s Premier institution established with the sole aim to initiate, enable and empower individuals to grow up to be extraordinary Teachers. Adhyayan Mantra invites students who are prepared to interface their experience and diverse backgrounds with our high-end educational programmes. It is committed to their transformation into a developed personality — prepared to face not only competitive examinations but also succeed in brilliantly modelling their respective career paths and to grow up to be extra-ordinary citizens of the world. Adhyayan Mantra is known for its unique technology in imparting knowledge of CTET Examination both in English and Hindi mediums.Adhyayan Mantra programmes follow a Unique Learning Approach consisting of several distinct stages —training programmes for CTET entrance, self-study, self-evaluation, frequent class tests. And the classroom learning is supplemented with specially designed study material.
- To be one of the most progressive in the field of learning.
- To be a catalyst in facilitating individuals realize their potential.
- To have competent, creative and committed faculty.
- To have a strong sense of responsibility towards society and environment by contributing in the Nation Building Efforts.
- Meticulously designed Course plan with daily schedules.
- Greatest thrust on Conceptual Clarity.
- Detailed analysis of Previous Years’ Questions to ensure three things:
- i. Right direction is being followed in teaching
- ii. Prioritization of topics in order of importance
- iii. Conditions you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read.
- Invaluable inputs for giving best answers.
- Highly relevant printed study materials.
- Other learning aids in audio-visual format.
- Ensuring individual attention.
- Punctuality is the hallmark of our institution.
- Enhancing the Power of Positive Spirit in you.
- Tests, an integral part of classroom programme.
- Tests help you in three ways:
- i. Self-discipline – induces a strong urge to study on a daily basis.
- ii. Self-evaluation – reviews where you stand at the end of the day.
- iii. Constructive comparison – shows where your peer group is positioned.
- Types of Class Room Tests:
- Surprise tests of 10 – 15 minutes duration.
- Longer duration test on weekends/end of chapters.
- Separate test for All papers
- Full length simulated tests at the end of the courses
- 4. Apart from Class Room Tests we offer a Separate Test Series Programme.
India’s No-1 Entrance Exam Coaching Institute For CTET, KVS & UPTET
- No.1 institute in terms of
- Number of students joining every year
- Classroom infrastructure
- High success rate
- Core team of committed and experienced faculty
- Regular Test Series Programme.Introducing a well-thought- out planner for the entire course
- Serious and concerted study in comfortable environment
- Well-acclaimed study material
- Not just teaching, but effective study practices
- Extended support even after the completion of the course
- Air conditioned classrooms equipped with latest audio-visual systems.
- Spacious Amphitheatre Style Hi-tech classrooms.
- Large Auditorium.
- Centrally Air-conditioned, Serene-student friendly academic ambience.
- Reading Rooms with Wi-Fi access.
- An integrated knowledge resource centre.
- Facility for seminars, conference and tutorials.
- Hassle-free parking.
- And Much More….