PGT(Post Graduate Teacher)
DSSSB takes One-Tier Examination for PGT(Post Graduate Teacher)
The examination contains Questions in the following pattern
20 questions each from
1. Test of General Awareness.
2. General Intelligence and reasoning ability
3. Arithmetical and Numerical Ability.
4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
5. Test of English Language & Comprehension.
and 200 Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification
prescribed for the post with some question from Teaching Methodology.
Total : 300 Question each question carry one mark with 0.25 negative marking.
1.Essential Qualification (excluding PGT (Painting, Engineering Drawing, Home Science, Physical Education)
2.Master’s degree or its equivalent in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
Below 32 years. (relaxable in case of Govt. Servant of Delhi Administration- 40 years):
(45 years for SC/ST employees & upto 42 years in case of female candidates)